"X-Treme" things an advertising mascot might do in the mid to late-90s
1. Ride a skateboard while wearing a helmet and full protective gear.
2. Disrespect authority, but in a safe way, like calling your dad old
man, or hanging out in the park after hours to talk with friends
(after all you're growing up and testing boundaries is part of that).
3. Laugh at an executive in a business suit.
4. Use hip teen lingo like "Rad" and "Totally" and "OK".
5. Ride roller blades while wearing a helmet and full protective gear.
6. Talk about all the fun things you can do instead of drugs, like
buying a product, or not buying an inferior product.
7. Rap in a terrible way.
8. Wear shorts lower then levels authorized by school dress code.
9. Be offensive in a way that only bothers the extremely elderly.
10. Do a sweet trick.
11. Surf while wearing a helmet and full protective gear
12. Cry softly under the cover of night. A single candle melts slowly
as it looks over old photo albums. What had happened to the mascot. It
used to talk with friends about never selling out and fighting the
man. The mascot weeps softly into it's pillow.
13. Break dance to a clean re-wording of a popular song.